Beauty Abounds

Today's post is taking a small time out from Christmas (I'll get back to it later this week!) to show off this wonderful stamp set that will be available in the new Occasions Catalog starting January 3, 2019.



This stamp set is called Beauty Abounds and I absolutely love it! Stampin' Up has challenged us demonstrators to get back to basics just Ink, Stamps, Paper. I'm not going to lie, it was hard not to add embellishments or a die cut or ribbon, but I find this card really does stand on it's own! It's beauty is in it's simplicity! If you ever start feeling overwhelmed by all the fun stuff in the catalog, just go back to the basics! Ink, Stamps, Paper!

*****Don't forget, I'm giving out prizes for one person who comments on my blog! Please comment on this blog and be entered to win a prize!



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment