Peaceful Noel Christmas Card

Confession time...I am not even close to getting my Christmas cards done! I have six different designs and I'm making 15 of each design. I get bored easily, so making 90 of the same card could push me over the edge!!! 

Here is one of my cards this year using the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set and the Sprig punch from the Holiday Catalog.







I made this card for a card swap and I loved it so much, I decided to incorporate it as one of the designs for this year's Christmas cards.







So cute and so easy to put together. With a few punches a little bit of stamping, you could make this beautiful card! Those that know me, know I LOVE purple and green together for crafting. My new favorite color combination is Blackberry Bliss and Shaded Spruce. So gorgeous together! The metallic pearls add a bit of bling to the card!

























On my last blog post, I announced a new way to win prizes. All you have to do is comment on my blog post and you will be entered to win a prize from me. So please leave a comment! Each comment section is open until I make my next post, so don't delay!

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment