Lovely As A Tree

The Lovely As A Tree stamp set is the oldest stamp set that Stampin' Up currently carries.
I ordered this set as soon as it appeared in the catalog because I love everything trees and leaves! Here is my set




For fun, I went waaayyy back to the 2001-2002 Annual Catalog where this stamp set first appeared. I took one of the sample cards that Stampin' Up shows and upgraded it.
Here is the original appearance of Lovely as a Tree.


I took the the top card and decided to update it, so much fun! While it may look a little "fallish" this is a great Father's Day card or any other masculine card you need to make.

Here is what I used!
Cajun Craze Cardstock(119684) and Ink Pad(126965)
*New In Color Blueberry Bushel Cardstock and Ink Pad
Garden Green Cardstock(102584) and Ink Pad(126973)
Very Vanilla Cardstock(101650)
True Gentleman Buttons (145596) I LOVE buttons!
Linen Thread (104199)
Stampin Dimensionals (104430)

I really enjoy looking through the old catalogs and seeing how I can update some of the cards! This one was fun because this is probably one of my favorite sets and I'm always happy to see it return each year. To purchase any of these products, just go to Shop Now. Blueberry Bushel will be available in just 3 short days! June 1 we are launching the new Annual Catalog!

Comments