Beautiful You Graduation!

Now that I gave this card to it's intended receiver, I can post about it! First off, I need to say, I completely CASEd (copy and share everything) this from a couple different SU Demonstrators on Pinterest.



Now that the picture is up, it's hard to see the colors! The school colors are orange and black, so I used Basic Black and Cajun Craze. The fiber for the tassel is the only thing that is not Stampin' Up! The cap is a 3/4" square punch with Basic Black cardstock. I stamped the image from the Beautiful You stamp set and then colored it in with Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, attached the tassel with a glue dot then adhered the hat with a Stampin' Dimensional. Such a cute, easy card for that special graduate in your life!


Products
Beautiful You Stamp Set    143637
Basic Black Cardstock        121045
Cajun Craze Cardstock      119684
Whisper White Cardstock   100730
Memento Pad                     132708
Cajun Craze Stampin' Pad   147085
Basic Black Marker             100082
Stampin' Dimensionals        104430

Comments