Double Triangle Fold with Abstract Impressions

Once a week, I receive a techniques email from Splitcoaststampers. This week it is a double fold triangle card. I will admit that "special" folding of paper is a bit of a challenge for me, not sure why, but my brain can't process it. I decided to challenge myself and try it out!

Here is my offering to this challenge! This card was surprisingly easy to make and it gives the "wow" factor that we all want with our cards!













Instead of going through all the steps on how to make it, I am just going to give you the link to the steps and the video. Double Fold Triangle Card.

Here are the products that I used on my card:
Abstract Impression Stamp Set                    147513                       $26.00
Jars of Love Stamp Set (For You)                 141587                       $27.00
Whisper White Cardstock                             100730                       $ 9.75  
Pacific Point Cardstock                               111350                       $ 8.50
Garden Impression DSP                                146289                       $11.00
Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad                         147051                       $ 7.50
Pacific Point Stampin' Pd                             147098                       $ 7.50
Metallic Thread Gold                                   138401                      $ 3.50


Comments