Half Full

It has been a while since I posted. Life happens, but I am ready to get back to a regular schedule!
This week I have been preparing for a wine themed workshop and having so much fun with the Stampin Up set, Half Full.
I made many different designs with the card so I can show the guests just how versatile this set is. Here is one of them!


I used the Wood Texture DSP with the new Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. The bottle and the glasses were stamped with the Memento Pad, colored with Stampin Blends Old Olive and Rich Razzelberry and then I fussy cut them out.
In order to create some interest, I used Versamark on the Blackberry Bliss, here is a close up! 

Versamark is a great way to get a tone on tone look that doesn't distract from the card design. It can also be used for powder embossing. 
I had so much fun getting ready for this workshop! If you would like an opportunity to get together with your friends, make cards and earn free product from Stampin' Up, please contact me!

Here is what I used on this card!
Half Full Stamp Set          144999          $22.00
Wood Textures DSP           144177          $11.00
Blackberry Bliss CS           115316          $ 8.50
Memento Pad                   132708          $ 6.00
Stampin Blends
   Old Olive Combo            144597         $ 9.00
   Rich Razzelberry Drk      144583         $ 4.50


Comments