New Varied Vases Stamp Set

Today, I was home bound with no car, so what is a good crafter to do, but craft? I love this new set from Stampin' Up, Varied Vases. It is so versatile!
Here is the card that I made today


I used the new Highland Heather cardstock, dry embossed with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder. I then stamped the vases with Grapefruit Grove, Smokey Slate and Coastal Cabana, using the "stamp off" method to mute the color a bit. The color of the flowers are (from left to right) Rich Razzelberry and Melon Mambo. The tulips were stamped with Memento Ink Pad, colored in with Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil and then punched with Vases Builder Punch. I used the Detailed Trio to round the two corners. 
There is so much you can do with this stamp set. See all the stamps that come with this set?


Here are the products I used:
Varied Vases Bundle                          148381  
Grapefruit Grove Stampin' Pad        147142
Smokey Slate Stampin' Pad              147113
Coastal Cabana Stampin' Pad           147097
Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad              147051
Memento Ink Pad                             138708
Whisper White Cardstock                  100730
Highland Heather Cardstock             146986
Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon                      146912
Rich Razzelberry Lights Blends         144584
Detailed Trio Punch                          146320
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals              144108

If you like this and would like to purchase any of these product, just click on the shop now button or contact me and I can get you set up!



Comments