All the Christmas Cards!

Ahhhh, the day after Christmas! Second busiest shopping day of the year, sugar hangovers, and gift wrap everywhere! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

I thought I would wrap up Christmas crafts by posting pictures of the rest of my Christmas cards that I sent out this year. Yes I did get them in the mail before Christmas!!!!

Some of these sets will be discontinuing in this next week, so if you like them, don't wait!






In this card, I used the set Many Blessing in the Holiday Catalog with Shaded Spruce Card Stock.


This card, I used Making Christmas Bright! This is a fun, versatile set with the bulb punch. This set and punch will be carrying over, so will be available at least until the new Annual Catalog comes out in June.





















I am going to miss this adorable set! The snowmen are so cute. Spirited Snowman is available until January 2!





This card, I also used Making Christmas Bright. Just a fun set!



This set was the exclusive November special, so unfortunately is no long available. But I just love it and had to use it this Christmas!
















This is the wrap up of Christmas and I'm excited to move on the Occasion Catalog and Sale-a-bration! The best sale of the year is starting January 3, 2019! I am looking forward to all the fun this next 3 months! 

Would like to earn free products? Do you love having people over and crafting? Contact me to have a workshop in your home! I love talking about paper crafting and great products that Stampin' Up has to offer! 

****don't forget, comment on my blog and qualify to win a prize!




Product List

Comments

  1. We loved our handmade Christmas card! I especially appreciated the LACK of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple tree card. The snowmen are cute, too. Thank you for the card! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment