Bookmarks!

Today, I wanted to share a project of love that I did for the women that I am in a book club with.









I made these 4 Seasons bookmarks using the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set.







I must tell you that one of the phrases on the bottom is from a long retired stamp set called Watercolor Garden and the ribbon and fibers on the top are not Stampin' Up products.  (phew, confession time over!!!)

I love the changing seasons here in the midwest, so Sheltering Tree is my go to stamp set for representing the wonderful changes of season! The inspirational quotes that are current are from Enjoy Life Stamp Set and Beautiful You Stamp Set. I'm just going to say, if you haven't seen the Beautiful You Stamp Set, check it out! (Link below) It is truly beautiful and just speaks to me on many levels!

For the top I used the Tag Topper Scallop Punch. So versatile!



Stampin' Up products can be used for so many different projects, not just cards! 

******I still am doing my contest, if you comment on the blog post, you will be entered to win a prize. The offer is good only with me!




Product List

Comments

  1. Awesome! I'm kind of obsessed with bookmarks. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good contest! You know I love everything you make...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment