Christmas Magnets

It's been a long time since I posted anything, but I'm back!

Our church had it's annual Women's Christmas brunch yesterday and I hosted a table. I wanted to make something for the women sitting at my table. It needed to quick and simple but with some "wow" factor to it!

First off, this was my table. I love to decorate for Christmas so my table was an extension of that passion!
















I made these cute little glass magnets using five items: decorative glass rocks, 1" paper punch, Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper, magnetic sheets and adhesive.

Here is a close up

Aren't they just the cutest? 
Everyone received three different magnets and then I used plastic gift bag with Designer Series Paper(DSP).

Making the magnets was really easy. Just clean the glass rocks, then take the 1" punch and punch the DSP and then a magnetic sheet, then take liquid adhesive and lightly put it on the front of the paper, attach to the stone and then put the magnetic sheet circle on. And "wa-la" you have adorable Christmas magnets!








For the  topper, I used 4 x 4 DSP, scored it down the middle and then attached it to the bag with SNAIL. Stamped Merry Christmas in Whisper White and layered it with Merry Merlot Cardstock. Then just for fun, attached a metallic pearl. 









This really is a quick, easy project and your friends will appreciate that you took the time to make something special for them/


****I got this idea from another demonstrator...if you leave a comment on my blog post, starting with this one, I will enter you in a drawing to win a prize from me! This is only through me and does not count with any past posts. Also, you have to comment before my next post!


Product List
The magnetic sheets, I picked up at Amazon here

Comments

Post a Comment